Thursday, September 16, 2010

Christmas fancy fold cards

I found this gorgeous card idea at apathofpaper.blogspot.com her 08-30-10 post. I thought it was really unique and couldn't wait to scrap-lift it. I am really enjoying getting some Christmas cards made. It's super-dee-duper easy with the great CTMH Mistletoe papers and so far I have used the same 2 stamp sets on all 3 styles of Christmas cards. Keeping it simple.

This is the view when the card is open. The great window effect is created with Spellbinders nestabilities. Two different sizes die cut and then layered together. The sentiment and snowflakes are stamped on the back fold area of the card. I used my Creative memories snowflake punch and some tiny CTMH pearls to embellish the front and inside of these cards.


The other patterned paper inside the second card.
This is the view from the top. This mountain fold is how the window effect is created.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...