Friday, March 15, 2013

Mother's day banner card




I'm still in a banner mood. This card was inspired by this pin. I am still using my Hobby Lobby paper pack that I just love. Sometimes a bright and beautiful monochromatic card with just a punch of color is just what is needed. I used some V E R Y old alphabet stickers, they are Susan Branch stickers and have to be at least a decade old. I have been hoarding them, but decided this was a perfect chance to showcase them. I did do just a tiny bit of stamping using a discontinued CTMH alphabet stamp set that also had these cute shwoopies, so I used CTMH Ruby ink pad to add a little shwoopy goodness to the Mom pennant and the center of each of the punched flowers. 



As with the last banner, this one also used a punch in a new a different way to create the edge detail. I used my tweezers to help me pull the banner paper through the shape before punching the edge. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...