Monday, September 13, 2010

Christmas gift card holders

I have caught the Christmas inspiration bug. I guess I am finally over Halloween. I used up all of my scraps and bats, so its clearly time to move on.
This card was originally inspired by lisascreativecorner.blogspot.com her 09-01-10 post. Then I had to plus it up a bit. This card is 4.25 x 5.5, a standard A2 sized card.  With a surprise.

Pull up using the little bow with the pearl center as your handle.
Voila! There is the surprise, the hidden card part. But wait, it's the surprise that keeps on giving. Flip it over and it will hold a gift card.  

I used CTMH Mistletoe level 2 paper pack, D1384 Snow flurries and D1179 Festive Thoughts stamp sets. The inks are CTMH Cranberry and Garden Green. I even used a CTMH pearl.
Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...