Monday, May 30, 2011

Pull out shadow box thank you cards

Hello! To say I have missed my craft room and my blog would be a huge understatement. It has been a super cruddy week around here. I caught bronchitis (self-diagnosing since I have had it before and REALLY hate going to the doctor) and missed a couple of days of work and just as I was on the mend we had a family emergency that has kept me busy and drained. So, finally today I have a small amount of energy and time to play in my craft room. I see this fabulous video on you tube and decide these are the thank you cards I am making for some sweet friends, clergy and caregivers that were invaluable this week and the week to come.


Here is a close up of the card, it would probably be easier to figure out if I had already typed and printed the thank you message for the inside. Sorry, about that. I just haven't gotten around to that yet. But I will print it on vanilla card stock and cut it down to 4x4 square and tape it to the inside back panel. The card is super easy with the great video tutorial found here. I used some K&Company designer papers from a stack called Roam. It is one of my fave go to packs for guy cards. Great weight and quality and really great colors and patterns. Love it!!!

It looks like I have still had lots of visits while I was not posting anything new, thanks for hanging in there. I hope to be back to 100% soon and crafting like a mad woman.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really neat card Cathy. How do you find all those videos? I run across the same ones. I must have to refine my searches a bit. Great job on the cards. They will be appreciated by all who receive them. Hope your feeling better. You're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...