Saturday, July 23, 2011

SU! card buffet class


Last weekend I went to a SU! card class called a card buffet. It was awesome! Totally loved the set up and the designs available. My friend Tina was the consultant and card designer, she has awesome talent and an eye for making beautiful things. You can see more of her gorgeous work here.

So this first card was my favorite!!! What's better then a Disney Mickey bar card? Absolutely nothing! And the saying "If you are what you eat, eat something cute!" was the clincher. I love it.

The colors on this one are phenomenal! Absolutely love this one too.


This is yet another gorgeous design. See what I mean, she has super design powers.


This on is super unique. The belt tab pulls out of the slot and the flap opens. This card is sprayed with shimmer spray and has lots of bling.


An easel card. This one is simple but elegant. Love it.


This one has the adorable cupcake and some stickles bling. It's a gatefold card with an additional square of stamped goodness. It's a great non gender specific card.


This is the unique size that fits in the small letter envelopes. Simple and classy. Very sweet color combination.



This was a unique technique I had never tried yet. Emboss and then sponge ink over the embossing to highlight the design. Cool stuff.

The really wonderful thing about this class was we made eight cards in about 3 hours. Tina had prepped a lot and had the supplies in envelopes, we just grabbed a box that had all the supplies for one card ready to go. She also had designed, prepped and boxed up about 15 different cards for us to choose from. It was awesome! Can not wait to do it again.

Summer fun and family time have had me distracted from posting on my blog, much less from creating much of anything. So please be patient with me, I am enjoying some down time but I am certain to be back to creative crafty stuff again soon.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...