Monday, May 21, 2012

A card from You Are Loved stamp set




I have had this gorgeous SU! You Are Loved stamp set for a couple of months and it has never seen any ink. I had to rectify that this weekend. It was time, actually it was past time. So this is my idea for a non Valentine's take on this stamp set. I used CTMH Black and Cotton Candy inks and Cotton Candy card stock. The cute gingham ruffle ribbon and the velvet stitched ribbon are from Really Reasonable Ribbons online store. I doodle around a little bit with Black diamond Stickles and had to cover up a boo-boo with a tiny button.

Quick and simple stamped card, but I'm really happy with the finished product.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...