Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Crocheted bakers twine hearts



I am a little late in posting these. But to be honest I didn't start making them until February 13th at around 9:30pm. I made up a half a dozen to attach to some small treats for a few friends at work. I used this pattern pinned on Pinterest. It was amazingly easy to follow and whip up lots of the little cuties. I gave them all away before I took photos so I decided I needed a few for myself anyways, so I whipped up a few more.






I think they are really cute crocheted out of bakers twine. We all thought you could hang them from a car rear view mirror, attach to zipper pull or use as a book mark. I know I am going to use the red and white ones on my Christmas tree as ornaments too. And I could attach them to Christmas presents. So cute and fun.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...