Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tea and chocolates gift box set




I found these cute gift boxes on Pinterest, a tea bag dispenser and a candy dispenser and knew I wanted to try to recreate them using my Cricut and Design Studio software. With the excellent diagrams and picture tutorials provided by each of the bloggers, it made my recreation so much simpler. I love the sharing of ideas and creations on the internet and finding so many wonderful things I didn't even know was out there through Pinterest makes it even better. 



This tea bag dispenser will hold 18 Stash Tea bags.


I wrapped some Hershey's nuggets in matching patterned paper. 

Both of the dispensers are cut in CTMH Cardstock, so they are nice and sturdy. Then another layer of cardstock that coordinates with the final layer of patterned paper are added. Then I taped the box all together following the bloggers pictures and instructions. I added a ribbon tie to hold things closed until the recipient wants to open them. I left the easy to slide on and off, so the recipient doesn't have to retie the bow each time she wants a treat. 

I created both of these .cut files using Cricut and Design Studio software, I used George Basic Shapes cartridge. If you want this file to make your own gift boxes I am happy to share. Leave a comment below, being sure to put your email address there also, and I will send it out to you. 



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...