Saturday, November 22, 2014

It's all about the wrap, gift exchange


This is quick and easy gift exchange present. A recycled jar covered in SU! Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper that I fussy cut around the roof lines before adhering it to the jar with scor-tape. I also wrapped some coordinating bakers twine around the top of the jar. I covered the IKEA tea lights with All Is Calm and Color Me Autumn Designer Washi Tape. And lastly I used a brown paper bag, trimmed down and embossed with Filigree Frame Textured Embossing Folder, as the wrapping. I stamped the Olive Green dots using the Wondrous Wreath on the bag and then stamped and die cut the wreath and adhered it over a banner or Real Red cardstock. Tie the package closed with Real Red ribbon and it is ready for the exchange party. 


Here is another close up photo of the gift set. I am excited to see what all of the other participants created. 

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

1 comment:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...