Thursday, January 1, 2015

Cards, cards and more cards



Soooo, I have been crafting. A lot actually, I just don't seem to be in the mood for blogging. It's all cyclical for me. When I get busy the first thing to go is the blogging. So I will quickly show some projects I have completed and given away these past two months.

Above is a birthday card. I stamped some white card stock with a shwoopy-licious background stamp in a few different colors and then punched out with different sized circles, also in coordinating card stocks.




This was a fun stamp set find from Scrapbook Expo. A quick card set to give as a birthday gift.




SU! Ornamental Pine used for some November birthday cards. Hard to tell in this photo but I used Stickles to highlight edges of branches, needles and pinecones to give it a frosty snowy look. 



A SU! Letterpress Winter birthday card. SU! Whisper White craft ink stamped on Rich Razzleberry and some dots of Liquid Pearls. 



And a SU! Letterpress Winter Christmas card. I. Love. This. Card. I gave it to my mom because I know she save them all. It's even more bold, striking and elegant in person. The touch of SU! Cherry Cobbler card stock and the beautiful SU! Cherry Cobbler ribbon add just the right punch, in my opinion.




My December FUN swap card, the theme was angels. Sad to say I have had this beautiful stamp set for a couple years and never inked it up until now. I spritzed the finished card top with Tattered Angels glimmer mist.




And finally some new SU! supplies. The new SU! mini catalog is out and this is just one of the new DSP's that are available. Love them.

Sorry I have been MIA from my blog lately. Soon I will post all of my completed yarn projects and some cute 3D and home decor items too. And maybe now that the holiday season is over I will get back to some regular posting. Crossing my fingers.

Happy New Year! I hope it's full of crafty goodness. 



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...