Friday, March 27, 2015

FUN swap cards with MISTI



My teddy bear themed swap card for last month. Made super simple by stamping with my MISTI. I am loving this stamping tool.



I colored the bear and the balloons with SU! Blendabilities and added some ribbon and layer of black cardstock. 



I decided it needed a lil something more, so I added the cute lil SU! sentiment curved around the bears ear.



Also stamped, with the MISTI, all the card backs with this long narrow stamp. Not a single rolled inky edge in the bunch. Have I said I love the MISTI? Because I do!!!


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...