Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Beautiful brads card


I saw this card design on a Facebook group a while ago. I shared my creations there but never here on my lil blog. This is a great way to showcase some beautiful brads. Draw a line on your card front paper, then emboss it in the folder of your choice. Place your brads, then attach your sentiment strip and layer on coordinating card stock and attach all of that to the card base. 


In this set of fancy brads I had plenty to do these two cards and more. Love how it really shows of the brads.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...