Monday, September 21, 2015

Sizzix flip it card Disney style



I think this is my first Sizzix flip it card. My mom got this great Sizzix die set on sale on line and shared it with me. Of course I happened to have awesome Disney papers lying on my work space so I decided to use them. Then I found the perfect stamp for the fireworks themed paper. 



It was meant to be.

I am thrilled with how it turned out. Let the paper do all the hard work and it turns out adorable. Love this flip it style. The dies make it so simple to achieve. Win, Win!!!




Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...