Saturday, February 27, 2016

Birthday Balloon card set


I love this new SU! Balloon Celebration stamp set and coordinating punch. I instantly started gathering inspiration on Pinterest and this card really struck me as unique and wonderful. I couldn't wait to recreate it.


And recreate it, and recreate it.....as I have a tendency to do, or over do. But than I decided it will make a perfect gift set.


So, of course if I am going to package those up to give away to someone, it makes sense to make a different but coordinating card for me to sign with my gift set. Right? This card came right out of my own brain, no copying on this one. But I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I love the new SU! epoxy dots. Like REALLY love them. There are only 3 colors now, but I'm crossing my fingers for more in the upcoming new catalog. Pretty please SU! creators, make more matching epoxy dots. I promise to buy them, use them, share them in classes. How could I not? They are too cute!!!


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...