Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Washi note card gift set



These cards are perfect to me. Such a simple way to make an elegant note card. Who am I kidding? I love these because they USE AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF BEAUTIFUL WASHI TAPE.

I case'd this gorgeous card  here, first. But as is my way, I couldn't stop at just one. And I do have a crazy amount of gorgeous Washi Tapes in my stash. So off I went. 




Some twine, some epoxy dots colored with any form of coordinating alcohol markers and this is now a fun set of note cards to gift to someone. I do believe I am going to need to make more of these. Many more.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...