Friday, May 20, 2016

Thank you sets of cards



I am so in love with the stamp set from the February 2016 SU! Paper Pumpkin kit. So simple to make beautiful cards with these stamps. So that's what I did, made tons and tons of cards. Fashioned after this beautiful creation I found on Pinterest. I added some flicks of gold Wink of Stella and a little border of coordinating card stock and finished off the set with matching decorated envelopes. 



I used all 5 sentiments included in the stamp set. Actually I used every single stamp in the set. Fun!!!

The blue inks are Pool Party, Lost Lagoon and Night of Navy with Pear Pizzaz as the green on all the sets. 



Just look at those sentiments. So pretty. These stamps just make it too easy.



The purple inks are Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant and Blackberry Bliss. 



Hello sunshine! You make me so happy. 


These pink inks are Pink Pirouette, Watermelon Wonder and Calypso Coral.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...