Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Perfect pairings masculine birthday card



Yep, I've been a slacker. I have been creating, I just have not been in the mood to blog about it. So little time, so many fun crafts. I had to cut something back.

This was a design for a class card held late last year. I was inspired by this lovely card. I changed it up to be gender neutral or slightly masculine. The sides of the card base are lined with SU! Soft Sky striped washi tape, then we have a layer of SU! Night of Navy card stock topped with the stamped layer of SU! Whisper White. The sentiment is stamped repeatedly in an attempt at the ombre effect with SU! Soft Sky, Marina Mist and Night of Navy inks. I then flicked Wink of Stella Silver all over the stamped piece and added the ribbon and punched star for the final details. 



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...