Sunday, October 15, 2017

Disney washi tape cards



Simple cards. Simply adorable. I may be biased since I love Disney. But I do think these turned out super cute. 



Here is the inside. Fancier than my usual, but since the front came together quickly and simply I had time to invest to the inside too. 



Another design. A little more fussy but still simple to create using the coordinating washi tapes. Minimal stamping and embellishing needed.



The inside is minimally decorated and the envelope has a little washi tape detail along the edge.

Thanks for visiting. Sorry I have been missing from this little spot on the internet. I have been very crafty and also soaking up lots of inspiration here, there and everywhere. I just had a hard time mustering the inspiration to post on my blog. Until this morning. I keep seeing that same old, tired picture on the last post of my blog.....I just had to update it. We shall see how frequent (hopefully more frequent than once every 8 months!!) I post pics of my projects. Stay tuned.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...