Monday, February 28, 2011

Another wonderful SU! card class


I am fortunate to know several wonderful SU! demonstrators. Even more fortunate that they love to create and prepare fun classes for us to attend. I went to an event Sunday afternoon where we made 9 different cards. Gorgeous cards. I'm so happy I went.


So from what I understand most everything used on all 9 of these cards is from their annual Sale-a-bration catalog.


Woo Hoo! New stuff. Love it.


And such a variety of designs and ideas. Love it!


Look, pompom ribbon! Love it!!


And the beautiful spring colors of the SU! ice cream parlor paper pack. Love it!!!


More pompom ribbon. Super-dee-duper love it!!!!


I must confess, even though this is not bright springy colors. This was my fave design of the day. Stunning.


And look a boy card. Cool boy card at that. That's never easy to accomplish.

Thanks for sharing your awesome talents ladies, Tannon, Tracy and Kim. I really enjoyed the class. Keep up the great works.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great batch of cards Cathy. I just awarded you a Stylish Blogger award....I just received my first and thought I'd share. Smiles,
    http://thecrazystamplady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards. I like them all. Nice job.
    http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cool boy card! The snowboarder image would work great for a teen girl card too. I love the card right above it too! It is so serene and I love the mix of images. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...