Tuesday, September 13, 2011

CTMH Art Philosophy Halloween pillow box

Isn't this awesome?! I love it. I used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the pillow box, the double belly band and the ribbon slide label shape that perfectly matches the stamp from the stamp of the month from August. The ribbon is from one of my recent Really Reasonable Ribbon monthly club selection.


I made it big using my Cricut Design Studio so that the label would fit across the top. The finished size is 3 x 6 inches and about 1 inch deep. That would fit a good bit of candy. This was quick and easy to make but I think it packs an adorable punch.

I would be happy to share this cute cut file. Just leave me a comment and be sure to leave your email address and I will send out the file to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is very cool! Love the colors :) .cut file please?
    brandyrea@att.net

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...