Sunday, September 18, 2011

CTMH Mistletoe Christmas card

Here are more unique sized Christmas cards made for the card class I am helping to design for. These cards are 3.25 x 6 inches and fit inside the standard security envelopes. I get a box of 100 envelopes at the Dollartree store. The inspiration for the card comes from ideas I pinned on Pinterest here and here. I barely changed anything from the second design, except keeping the unique shape from the original card.

These are made using CTMH Mistletoe papers, they are double sided patterned paper so both cards are cut from the same sheets and just flipped over. I used CTMH Card Commentary stamp set stamped in Cranberry and New England Ivy inks, Cranberry grosgrain ribbon and Red Glitz to finish off the card.



Here you can see a closer view and also the lined envelope.



Here is the second option, all the same papers just flipped over for a different combination. Luckily with this pair of cards I can not pick a favorite. I think they both turned out great. I hope the class attendees feel the same.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Cathy these are GORGEOUS! I love them! Thanks for a WONDERFUL idea!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...