Thursday, February 23, 2012

Angle top box



Pin It

This little box was inspired by the darling template available at this pin on Pinterest. I have been hoarding this beautiful Basic Grey Urban Prairie paper pad forever. But I thought this adorable box was the perfect spring time gift packaging, and what better paper then gorgeous hot pinks and yellows and flowers and butterflies? Nothing could be better.



Here is the side view, it explains the name. Angle top box. Pretty cool idea, huh? I love Waltzing Mouse blog and stamps and her templates too. Such unique ideas. I took her template and translated it to a design for my Cricut using Design studio and George basic shapes and the fancy top and bottom are cut from Martha Stewart Seasonal cartridge.


Here is a view of the interior and the how the lid flaps up too. The finished size is 3.5 x 3.5 x 2.5 inches.


Here is a view of my embellishments on the top of the box. I am loving this string gathered ribbon, it makes such a pretty bow. And I layered many different paper flowers and added some pearls.

As always, I am happy to share my .cut file. Leave a comment on this post, that includes your email address and I will send it out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. hi,
    could you send me the cut file too? my email is; bozyaka@hotmail.com
    thank you

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...