Sunday, October 7, 2012

Envelope mini album





I made this mini album for a friend, a brag book for her to load some vacation photos in quickly. I took elements of inspiration from tons of different mini books I have seen from all over the internet for as long as I have been checking out different minis. The finished size of the album is 5.5 x 8.25 inches, and it will hold 60 full sized photo's.



I used a 4.5 x 6.5 inch paper stack by The Paper Studio called Stonewashed, I believe I picked it up at Hobby Lobby. A bunch of different stickers and some mini stamps to add some titles and details.


The base is made from 5 x 7 inch kraft envelopes, also from Hobby Lobby.


The pull out tag style pages are cut on my Cricut, mostly so that I could have the circle pull tab on each page. I reinforced it with kraft scallop punches.


The covers where made from recycled corrugated card board that I covered with more of the patterned paper from the paper pack. I added a tie of CTMH Denim blue grosgrain ribbon and bound the book covers and envelope pages with my bind it all. I added a little baggy full of different sized tags and shapes for quick and easy spots of journaling.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...