Friday, May 3, 2013

Martha Stewart paper tape cards


I have recently noticed several cute card ideas using this Martha Stewart paper tape. I ordered it on Amazon right away, and it just came in the mail. I couldn't wait to get to create with it. I had read the reviews so I was ready for the differences from my loved washi tape. It is thicker and waxier for sure, but it is gorgeous and the colors and patterns are what I fell in love with.





This first card was inspired by this graphic card design, created by Kristina Werner. She does amazing card video tutorials and has broadened my craft ideas and caused many a late night online shopping frenzies for me. I love how different my card looks from hers. The design is the same but the change of color and patterns makes such a difference.




This card is inspired by this wonderful card, designed following card sketch FTL239 at Clean and Simple Stamping Blog. Her first card made with the sketch, she states she used washi tape on scrap paper and punched out with different circle punches. That got my gears to turning and I had to make one with my new paper tape. I love how it turned out. 

The sentiments are from Joann's dollar bins, they are stamped in CTMH Holiday red and the cardstock is the same color. The green polka dot is a scrap that was laying on my work desk from a prior project, but I believe it to be from a DCWV stack. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great FTL239 card!! Such bright and happy colours!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...