Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pinterest inspired tea cup cards





Another series of cards all inspired from beautiful finds on Pinterest. This first purple stack of tea cups was inspired by this darling card. As you see I switched up the feel from Christmasy to girly. I used CTMH inks in Amethyst, Hydrangea, Petal and Gypsy on CTMH A Sip stamp set. Also adding a little SU! sentiment punched out using the SU! tiny tag punch.






This card is a very close approximation of this card. I stuck with the Kraft, Red and Ivory color scheme because I really like it. I just substituted my tea cup stamp set from CTMH and used Cranberry, Desert Sand and Grey Flannel inks.







This is my favorite, I copied the layout from this card. As you see I changed up colors and size and everything else, but the general design I was true to. This one I also used a CTMH color inspiration I had found here. I thought that was pretty awesome, made my life much easier not trying to pick out colors. 




Here's a detail shot so you could see the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Pearl. Added a very feminine and elegant detail to the card. I'm really happy to finally use my CTMH A Sip stamp set, I really like all of these cards. Such variety from one $6ish priced stamp set. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...