Saturday, June 1, 2013

Graduation card





This card idea was inspired by this pin on Pinterest. I thought it was a cool idea for a masculine type graduation card. I designed it on my Cricut Design Studio Software using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge and cut it out in the graduation boys school colors. I was stumped as to any embellishment to do and still keep it masculine, hence the stitch marks. It still seems like it could use more.....if it was for a girl it would be easy, ribbon, a few well place gems, but for a guy....I just couldn't come up with anything.

If you would like the Cricut .cut file, I am happy to share. It's very basic but time saved designing is more time spent crafting. So leave a comment below with your email address and I can send you my .cut file.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Cathy...nice looking cards...what cartridge did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, Sorry I forgot that info....it's kind of important. I used CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. I will update the post too, thanks for the heads up.

      Delete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...