Thursday, June 27, 2013

Project life printables as cards





I'm so excited about these cute card sets. I saw the link here for these cute quotes and background papers and was instantly enamored with them. From there the cards were so simple to put together, using the free online printables and a little bling from my stash. You can find the designer and generous sharer of these beautiful project life products and many more, here.




Here is more of the free printable set. I loved the chalkboard effect she created on two of the quotes. Amazing!





These are more printable 3 x 4 designs. Again I added them to some card stock and patterned paper and a little bling to dress them up. 


Don't they make the sweetest set of cards? I really love them. 

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...