Sunday, October 27, 2013

Christmas tags






These are two tags I designed for an upcoming class. We are crafting in a red, white and black theme. The above tag was cut on my Cricut using CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge using CTMH White and Cranberry card stocks. I added a few punched snowflakes also, one is a Martha Stewart and the other is a Creative memories punch. Add some pearls colored black with a Sharpie marker and some CTMH tulle and a little tie of red and white bakers twine to finish it off.




This one is CTMH Cranberry cardstock punched out with Creative Memories tag punch. I punched the belt buckle shape using SU! bitty punch in Fancy Label shape and then I used the SU! slot punch on both sides and ran a strip of the wonderful new CTMH Glitter trim in black, for the belt. I again added two pearls that had been colored with the Sharpie marker for the buttons and a tie of bakers twine.

Cute gift tags to tie onto a cellophane bag filled with cookies or around the neck of a bottle of wine.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...