Sunday, December 8, 2013

SU! stamp-a-stack event




I had the pleasure of attending my friend Tina's, of The Crazy Stamp Lady blog notoriety, Christmas stamp-a-stack event. Her and her friend Flossie designed many adorable cards and put on a fun and tasty event. As always.




We got to choose 5 designs from the 10 they had available, and make 4 cards of each choice. I had a hard time narrowing down my selections. But my favorites are these two adorable snowmen. Love them. And I learned a new technique, in spite of how long I have been stamping, Tina never fails to teach me something new. We used plain white acrylic paint and a sponge to apply it to the snowman and snowflake stamps and then to the edge of the cardstock to simulate a snowdrift, on the first card pictured above. Loved the texture and depth that the acrylic paint made.



These lil' elf shoes have been making the rounds on Pinterest, I think they are so cute. And so easy to make, I couldn't believe it. Cuteness!



This stamp set it beautiful and in the deep navy blue and silver glitter background it is elegant and serene.



And finally my 3rd favorite, it was a tough choice, but I just love the rustic simplicity of this one. Not to mention the color scheme and the snowflakes. Very pretty. 

We enjoyed 5 hours of chatting, eating and crafting. It was a great time. So glad I was able to attend.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...