Sunday, May 4, 2014

Vivid vases water color card



My attempt at water coloring. Not my first attempt but I do need more practice. I assume it would have turned out a bit smoother with water color paper, but I don't have any and was impatient to try this technique. I will do it again, this was a fun card technique to play around with. 


I got the idea from this card I found on Pinterest. I also wanted to play around with a more monochromatic color scheme. 


Here are the CTMH inks I used with a water color pen. Bubblegum, Baby Pink, Orchid Bouquet, Cotton Candy and Hollyhock. I squeeze the pad, while closed, to transfer some ink from the pad to the inside of the lid and then picked up the ink from the lid. I feel like that insures that I don't dilute my pad with excess water, not sure, but that's my theory. 


I thought those inks went perfectly with this Bazzill Strawberry Daiquiri paper pack. I added just a touch of Stickles Star Dust to each flower also. 



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...