Saturday, May 31, 2014

Neon fireworks card



I have seen the SU! Too Kind stamps used as fireworks, here and here are just a few of them. So when I received my Joann's order of Hero Arts Neon stamp pads I knew exactly what my first project would be. I love how they turned out. 




Here I added the SU! sentiment and surrounded it with embossing from one of their newer border embossing folders. Unfortunately what I learned the hard way is, if you want to surround your sentiment with the embossing, the wide folder partially flattens the first embossed section. I haven't come up with a work around for that.....yet. I am still playing with it. 



This card I embossed with one SU! border folder and then I did the lower zig zag border with a Sizzix folder that is approximately .5 inch wide so it does not crush the first embossed section. For some silly reason my folder has the printing on the debossed side so I accidentally ran it through the wrong way, but its not terrible, just not what I was wanting. But I'm rolling with it. 


These are the thoroughly awesome ink pads and the SU! Too Kind stamp set I used. Fun stuff.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...