Saturday, June 7, 2014

Neon Petite Petals card





I was inspired to make these cards by this card on Pinterest. I recently ordered these stamps and coordinating punch from SU! and thought they would be perfect to recreate this card for myself. I still have my Hero Arts Neon stamp pads on my work station so I decided to use them also. 




The sentiments used for both of these cards are from the CTMH You Are My Happy set. I used my decades old Creative Memories wavy cutting board to cut the black cardstock. It was very dusty, because it had been so long since I last used it. Add some Queen & Co. rhinestones and they are all done.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...