Thursday, April 22, 2010

Glimmer misted daiseys


This is a scrap card. I made it out of pieces left on my desk from recent projects. I had the daisy's left from a cricut project, so I glimmer misted each one a different color. My card design inspiration came from stopandstamptheroses.blogspot.com. Again. I definitely have my favorite blogs I check nearly every day. Her post was a while ago but I had saved the photo on my computer, and now I label the photos with the blog name so I can give credit where credit is due. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. very pretty. are there yellow squares underneath the daisies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there are. Good catch. They barely show. Really they are there only because the original card had them, but my flowers are bigger and pretty much obliterate them. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...