Friday, April 23, 2010

Scallop circle flowers


This is a very different type of card for me....but I kinda like it. I combined 2 different ideas from stampartic.blogspot.com.The flower idea came from 1 card & the card design itself from another, the colors where totally inspired from the old book pages.

This is a close up of the flowers. These are punched from an old book with a 1 and also a 1.75 inch scallop circle. I punched 6 for the small flower and 7 for the larger flower. I used 1 scallop as the base and ran it through my Xyron. Then all the other scallops were folded in half and then folded in thirds. I then inked the edges of each piece and stuck them down to sticky scallop base.

This shows the prima flower and brad through the center of each scallop flower. Also you can see the green punched hearts that I folded in half and ran through my crimper. I stuck them down as leaves under the flowers. These are really fun to make and I think they look amazing. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...