Thursday, April 29, 2010

Merci & love cards


You may be glad for me to take a break from the Emporium paper pack. I have gone in a totally different direction here. Trying the kraft and cranberry red combo again. I like this vintage-y look. My inspiration came from ashleynewell.blogspot.com 03-21-2010 post. Her design was so fabulous I barely changed a thing to make it my own. I really loved everything about this card. I used CTMH stamp sets Serendipity D1275 for the polka dot circle and Just because D1327 for the sentiments. The beautiful background is a SU! stamp.

This is a close up to show the pop dotted layers. It has great texture and levels. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...