Monday, June 6, 2011

Butterfly prints & happy greetings cards

These two cards were case'd (copy and share everything) from cassiespaperaddiction.blogspot.com. I hardly changed a thing, that's a case of the original was just so darling I didn't want to make any changes. ;) These were cute and quick to whip up. I really like them.
I used my SU! butterfly prints and happy greetings clear mount stamp sets, and the coordinating butterfly punch.  

On this card the butterflies are stamped in CTMH ink in amethyst, hydrangea and gypsy. I added some clear gems for bling and bakers twine bow.

On this one I used CTMH ink in holiday red, tulip and cranberry. I tied the bakers twine around each butterfly for a little antenna look.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...