Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sewing and organizing

This is what I am working on right now. Its going to be a book bag when its all said and done. I got the inspiration from here, and just had to run with it. I have been saving this gorgeous Disney inspired fabric selection for just the right project. Something I could use every day and enjoy seeing it often. Perfect solution. It's not completed yet but I wanted to share because it has been dominating my attention and time lately. I will post a photo when it is completed.


I am also working on organizing a little bit. I have had a few trips to Scheel's and Cabella's with my guys this past month, and these are my big finds. I do not know where I originally read about using ammo boxes to store the small alphabet stamp sets, but they work perfectly. They make it really easy to use the stamps, pulling them out and replacing is a dream. Yea!!!


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Amo boxes now thats thinking, so where would I get some of those?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...