Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Quilted book bag

Woo Hoo! I am celebrating. It is finished. A strip pieced and quilted book bag in Disney inspired selection of fabrics. I found inspiration from this picture on pinterest. If you double click on a photo in pinterest it should take you right back to the original location on the web, it does in this case. The original post gives some info about the design details. I changed it up a bit, but it was an awesome starting point. I am still considering making the adorable flowers though. Or I might make a new Ipod bag to match my book bag. I have scraps, and you know how I hate to waste scraps. :)


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...