Tuesday, October 4, 2011

CTMH Art Philosophy fall leaves card


This is another wonderful project created form the CTMH Cricut collaboration cartridge, Art Philosophy. I love, LOVE, LOVE this cartridge and the coordinating stamps make it even more wonderful. I CASE'd this card from the youtube video I pinned in Pinterest here on my card ideas board. I love Pinterest and being able to save links directly to youtube videos now just makes it that much better.

I did not have burlap on hand, so I improvised with CTMH sahara sand card stock. I trimmed it to 3.5 x 4.5 and then I decided to use my pinking scissors around the edges. I ran this piece throught the Cuttlebug with the SU! embossing folder and then took a sanding block gently to the top and edges to bring out more of the embossed details.

The leaves are cut out of white card stock on the Cricut using the Art Philosphy cartridge at the specified 2 inches on the stamp set. When the cutting was complete I stamped one leaf in CTMH Sunset ink and one leaf in CTMH Tulip ink. The third leaf is stamped in CTMH Olive ink using the word overlay stamp from the CTMH So grateful stamp set. I crumpled each leaf just like the video and then used a sponge and some CTMH sahara sand ink to distress each leaf a bit.




Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...