Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Paper strawberry basket




This sweet little gift basket was inspired by this pin on Pinterest. I designed it on my Cricut Design Studio software using George basic shapes cartridge. It came together first try, that rarely happens. Usually I test cut, tweak a few things, test cut, tweak....lots of wasted paper. But not this time, thankfully.




Here's a close up to show the sides and the brads that hold the whole thing together. There is a top that folds over to give additional strength and stability to the top edge of the basket, so it is nice to use a double sided paper for pretty contrast. I used CTMH brads and paper from a very old paper stack, but I believe I still see it in Joann's it's called Chocolate Neopolitan by K & Co..

The finished basked it 3 x 3 inches. Perfect for a little tub of bath salts or buttons and twine. I wrapped mine up in tulle and tied it with a pretty satin bow from my latest Really Reasonable Ribbons monthly club selection. So pretty.
As always, if you want to create using my .cut file, I am happy to share. Leave a comment below with your email address and I will send it right to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...