Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pazzles Anaheim retreat projects



So did you notice how quiet it was on my blog last week? I took off for some vacation fun. I went to Anaheim with the express interest in going to my favorite vacation spot, Disneyland. The Pazzles retreat was an unexpected thrill.

My mom is a huge devotee of the Pazzles Inspiration. She has tried and tried to get me to play with it and attempt to be as comfortable with it as I am my Cricut. I'm still working on that, but this weekends retreat made huge strides toward my understanding and comfort level. Not to mention it was just plain fun. A great group of gals all learning and crafting and creating together for the majority of 2.5 days. Awesome!

These are pictures of all of the projects that I was able to complete. They provided all the supplies for these and more. There are several more projects that I am still working on.




The first project is a 8.5 x 5.5 x 3 inch accordion sided folder for us to keep all of our tips, techniques and picture instructions in. So we cut out all the pieces for the accordion file and all of the tabbed folders on our Inspiration.



This is a 3 x 4.5 x 1 inch gift box that we designed in the Pazzles Inspiration software and then cut out. I discovered it perfectly held our acrylic block and rubber stamps that we designed and cut out on the Inspiration also.



This is a detail shot of the small box with the flap up.



Here is a card that we did TONS of techniques on. We downloaded and imported the fonts. We welded the title. We outlined the title. We distressed the clock and gears on Core-dinations papers. We did the pen stitched lines. All super cool techniques. All done on the Inspiration.



These are the AWESOME rubber stamps we created with permission from a clip art designer. I can't wait to try them out. I think this was my favorite project of the weekend. My mind is reeling with possibilities.



We cut out iron on flocking on the Inspiration and decorated our bag that all of our class supplies and a ton of gifts and swag were held in. Very cool! Loved this project a ton also.



This is the flash drive they gave us that held all of our class instructions, techniques and project cut files we would be playing and practicing with all weekend. We decorated it with vinyl, that we of course cut out with our Pazzles Inspiration. Absolutely amazing because think about the fact that the flash drive is approximately .5 inch wide and it cut that vinyl so crisply and finely, it blew my mind.



This is the back side of my flash drive decorated with a vinyl Pazzles logo butterfly. Beautiful. Amazing. Yep, I walked away astounded by the Inspiration machine, a little less intimidated by the practically limitless software capabilities and inspired to create with it more often.





And a few shots I took of Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. I just can't get enough of it.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Oh no, this is what I get for moderating comments from my phone....I accidentally deleted a very sweet comment from a fellow blogger. I dont know if this is breaking any rules, but I am copy/pasting the comment from my email notification since I screwed it up.

    Kricut Tangee has left a new comment on your post "Pazzles Anaheim retreat projects":

    Oh wow. I am SO jealous of your Pazzles retreat! I have a Pazzles but have never used it because I'm just way more comfy with my cricut and cartridges. I'm determined to do SOMETHING on that Pazzles today. I would love to talk to you about my options - could you check out my blog www.kricutkrazy.com and maybe drop me a line tangee@kricutkrazy.com I sure would appreciate it. You have a beautiful and fun blog!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...