Friday, August 10, 2012

Envelope prayers & gratitude journal


This is a repeat project. It's another super simple but totally wonderful envelope mini album. I showed my first version of it here, it was inspired by this Youtube video tutorial. And I was so happy with how quickly it went together and how functional it is, I immediately started on a second one.

This time I used really nice quality heavy duty business sized envelopes in ivory for the base. To that I added the gorgeous CTMH Florentine patterned papers. I then stamped using CTMH ink in Twilight with CTMH You & Me, Today's Date and Florentine Workshop stamp sets, on each page.

I copied some Bible verses from biblestudytools.com and formatted them on a word document so that they would be the correct size to punch out using the SU! Decorative Label punch, to use as embellishment on each page. A different verse to read and encourage each month.





January
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.




February
Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.




March 
Isaiah 40:31 But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.


April
John 16:33 I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.



May
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you




June
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.




July
Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  




August
Psalm 55:22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.




September
2 Timothy 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.




October
Isaiah 55:12 You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.




November
Psalm 119:114-115 You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.  Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God!




December 
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

There is a simple calendar page printed on cardstock slipped into each envelope. To note prayers and praises daily.

If you have a desire to make a project that would use these Bible verses punched with this punch, I am happy to share my word document with you. Just to save you the time of formatting and testing and reformatting. Just leave a comment below with your email address and I can send you the word document.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...