Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Halloween decoration



I saw this beautiful saying on Pinterest. Upon opening the link and checking it out, it appears it is a huge vinyl wall decal. I absolutely do not have that kind of wall space but loved the look, so I saved their .jpg file (which I hope is not a no-no) and printed it out on cardstock and made it into a little Halloween altered frame decoration item. The 6 x 7 inch rough wood frame came from Dollartree. The awesome patterned paper is from SEI Eerie Alley line.



Here's a detail shot of the pumpkins I created from circle punches, leaf punches even little spider punches. I embellished with doodles using Sakura gel pens.


Here is a SU! bat punch attached to a large circle punch moon. Again the bat is embellished with gel pen doodles.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...