Tuesday, August 25, 2015

July Paper Pumpkin cards


This may be my most favorite Paper Pumpkin kit yet. I love the stamp set. I haven't done much with the papers that came in this set, yet. I will find some inspiration. 


Here I have just randomly stamped the cups all over SU! Crumb Cake card stock in the Early Espresso ink. I then colored with the no longer available, but I still love them, Blendabilities. Super quick and simple, but so cute. 



Here I used the die cut tea cup shapes. I created a little tea bag pocket and decorated it with a portion of doily.



Attach it to the front of a card, here you see one pocket open, with the packaged tea bag slipped inside. I used a glue dot to hold it closed after filling it.



This is a gift card holder made with the Envelope Punch board. The sentiment is a sneaky peak at a new set, A Little Something, coming soon in the Holiday Catalog.

I stamped and then fussy cut out the tea cup. Then see how I was able to create a mirror image? Ugh!!! Not as easy as it looks. I followed this tutorial, but none of my inks created a dark enough stamped image. So I finally just got out an extra fine point Sharpie and traced over all my light stamped images. Not perfect but it works. Fussy cut the mirror image and away you go.



Same gift card holder decorated for Christmas with yet another sneaky peach of paper, Merry Moments, also available in the Holiday Catalog.


This is the inside of the gift card holder. Very cool! The tea/coffee cups are perfect for decorating a Starbucks gift card.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...