Monday, August 31, 2015

June Stamp-a-stack class cards


These are my designs for the June Stamp-A-Stack class my friend and SU! upline Tina and I host every month. I found my Pinspiration for this cute but simple card, and changed very little. It is an awesome design. My class attendees really enjoyed recreating it. 


I took my initial design cues from this card on Pinterest, but had to change up the colors. I am not a big fan of the Delightful Dijon, so I swapped that out for the Bermuda Bay that also coordinates with the Bohemian DSP.

I appreciate all the amazing talent out there and the ability to gather all this wonderful inspiration onto one place for access any time. It's truly amazing. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...