Sunday, August 9, 2015

French swirls background card


I made these cards a while back. After Rubber Stamp Convention in Sac, where I had purchased this Deep Red French Swirls background stamp. I stamped it using my MISTI and Momento Tuxedo Black ink. I used CTMH epoxy dots to add the ombre effect with the dots. Layers and layers of card stock and a bow and its all done. A simple but elegant note card. 



Same idea here, just a change up of colors and the addition of a sentiment on the front. (Sorry for the blurry pic.)

I absolutely love this stamp. And the MISTI allowed me to stamp multiple times to get the deep dark all over image. I love it!



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...