Saturday, July 17, 2010

Family mini album

I have been wanting to make a toilet paper roll mini album for a long while. I have seen tons of ideas for months but this one pushed me over the edge. I knew I wanted to make this one, it actually has room for photos, only a bit of embellishment, but cute as a button. My inspiration came from wizardshangout.blogspot.com 07-11-10 post. You have to check it out.



This is a view of all the tags partially pulled out of all of the tubes. I put a few pictures on the tags but mostly sentiments about love and family, they are die cut using the same pretty shape as the one seen 3 pictures below. I love the shape of it, but I have no idea who I got it from. It was one of those amazing deals at the Scrapbook Expo and I can not remember the companies name. That's a shame because it cut perfectly time after time, and such a steal of a deal.
The tags are just 2 pieces of paper (every design is from the DCWV Linen closet matstack) cut just slightly smaller then the flattened roll. I rounded the corners and ran 1 piece through my Xyron, then I sandwiched a piece of ribbon between the 2 sheets of paper to create a pull tab.





Save your toilet paper rolls, flatten them under stacks of paper and then cover them and cut tags and turn it all into an amazingly cute mini album. I dare you. ;)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...