Thursday, July 8, 2010

Grace card set

So here are the cards to go with yesterdays gift box post. I was inspired by kathiscreativecorner.blogspot.com her 07-04-10 post. I went for a bit darker, distressed look. But I loved her pastels and bright clean look. I will be attempting to find some paper to make a set closer to hers next.

Once again I used my new favorite Hero arts sentiment stamps. They really are so handy!

I used the CTMH Grace paper pack.

I used the Martha Stewart lace doily border punch.

I used the new Cuttlebug folder, polka dots it has larger dots then the swiss dots folder. It's also a 5 x 7 size. Love it!

I did all the inking with Versa magic chalk inks in Ginger bread color.

I stamped the sentiments with CTMH Cocoa ink pad.

Here they are all boxed up and ready to give away. I might have to wait until fall for them to be appropriate, but I do love the color combination.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...