Saturday, July 31, 2010

Unique butterfies cards

These are made with 1 specific upcoming birthday in mind. The second one is just a spare. I have a tendency to make at least 2 of everything, I don't know why. It comes in handy to have spares hanging around for surprise events.


This card design came straight from showandtellblog.typepad.com her 07-16-10 post. I love any card that lets me use up every little bit of scraps, this sure does that. I had used this patterned paper to cut out some big daisies on my Cricut and then all the off casts I used to punch butterflies with my Martha Stewart butterfly punch.


Be inspired! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...