Friday, July 9, 2010

Mini milk cartons with crate

I saw this adorable project on the Cricut message boards. It was posted by createalittle.blogspot.com. Hers was so cute I copied it almost exactly. I loved her color combination and her embellishments.

I filled the lil cartons with chocolates and copied her lil tags and labels. Such a cute idea.

Since I made these boxes I shared them on the same message thread and she had made a couple of new combinations. All of which I loved. These are so cute and fast to whip up with the .cut file. I downloaded the .cut file just as Laurie suggested. I totally see myself making more of these. I could fill them with scrapping goodies, and other treats.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Friday to you.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...